2016 Pinot Noir | Horseridge Vineyard
Critically acclaimed. A balanced, elegant, fruit-forward wine with a lush, lasting finish. Great acidity, hints of blueberry and cranberry. This Pinot will age beautifully over the next 8-10 years!
- Double Gold Medal/Best of Class, 2020 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Wine Enthusiast Score: 93
- Double Gold Medal, 2019 North of the Gate
- Gold Medal, 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Gold Medal (95 score), 2019 Press Democrat North Coast Wine Challenge
- Gold Medal, 2018 Sonoma County Harvest Fair